Saturday, April 13, 2013

San Juan in Puerto Rico.



We walked the streets of San Juan, but couldn`t walk pass this amazing old tree. Johan sat on her roots, and Marco and I walked around her. Three times we walked around this massive old tree, and every time her roots crunched the bones in my feet, I said a prayer. I thanked her, I thanked all who touched me and my family during our blessed time on our Catlyn...

But we got up and walked on to the Old Fort, and explored the building the whole day. We imagined and admired this huge building with 18ft wide walls.






And after a lovely day we walked back to the Marina, and loved the feeling of the cold fresh water in the hose as we washed down our boat for the last time...



We had our last barbeque....




And late that night when every one was sleeping, we crept out of the yacht, and Marco held this white paper star in his hands. Joe made this more than a year ago, he spend hours figuring out how to do it...and he left it on Catlyn when he left....
And we kept it...to let go this night.
Marco held it in his hands, and together we said our prayers, and he threw it into the dark Sea, floating away following the curves of our yacht...
We thanked All, and we left our wishes for Seismic Wave for safe Seas and soft Winds......and happy people!

 

No comments: