Saturday, February 12, 2011

another day....


At last! Marianne said I will get my sea legs after about 3 or 4 days. Well it took me 5 days but at least I feel like I am alive again. It even felt like a normal day today. I cleaned the yacht for the first time properly since we sailed. I did the washing after a nice warm shower, in my bath tub, and everything is hanging in the fresh air. I asked the three men aboard to consider not to wear underpants any more, it would almost halve the washing. All agreed without hesitation, except my young man aboard, scared of exposing more than I asked for...but he made a plan! (see photo)

Marco is a good student and dad took him for Geography lessons today. He studied the charts and found out about bearing and True North and scale...
We put the hammocks out, and we were enjoying the humid and warm air, swaying away!

No comments: